March 15, 2007
Another Free Nmap Webinar!
The Professor Messer webinar series continues with our latest live online training session, “Introduction to Nmap.” We’ve scheduled the webinar for Thursday, April 5th at 9 PM Eastern Time, and we’re planning to cover a lot of great Nmap content. Here’s a sample of what we’ll cover:
* An overview of the network protocols that Nmap uses
* Details of four-step Nmap scanning process
* How to install Nmap in Linux, Windows, and a Live CD
* Live Nmap scans of the most popular scanning methods
* Basic reconnaissance scanning strategies
We’re also giving away a copy of the newest edition of “Secrets of Network Cartography: A Comprehensive Guide to Nmap,” but you have to be on the web portion of the conference to win!
We’re introducing some new webinar features based on your feedback, such as an option for voice conferencing through Skype at no cost, interactive voice Q&A options, and much more!
Even if you can’t make the live webinar, everyone who registers will have access to the replay. Register now and we hope to see you there!
Posted by james_messer at March 15, 2007 10:55 PM